Following the Government’s announcement on Monday that we will be at Alert Level 3 effective from Tuesday 28 April 2020, we wish to advise how Colourworx will be operating.
We will be open for business from 8am on Tuesday 28 April 2020.
Below we outline how we will work to meet the guidelines set out by the Government for Level 3.
- Our team will maintain a strict 1 metre distancing policy whilst at work
- We will be cleaning/sanitising common work surfaces on a regular basis.
- Sales representatives will remain either working from home or within our work bubble. This means they will not be calling on or making deliveries to any customers during level 3. They will be available as normal to take your inquiry or order.
- Those wishing to collect orders from us can do so but they must not enter our building and only collect from our designated collection zone. Please note, it would be our preference to freight out to you during level 3.
- All vehicle handovers will be contactless. Applicators will be allocated to specific vehicles and only touch those vehicles.
Should you have any questions please contact Sian Wilson, General Manager, Colourworx Ltd on 09 263 0500.