Colourworx is 100% New Zealand owned and operated and has been trading for the past 21 years.
The business is a recognized industry leader and known as being a brand guardian to a number of Key Clients. The company has a comprehensive product portfolio from signage through to event / display material and vehicle signage. Colourworx understands the importance of each client’s brand and ensures brand equity and guidelines are strictly adhered to.
The company uses processes such as digital dye sublimation and was the first in New Zealand to offer a large format continuous tone printing system that reduces the total impact of printing on the environment.
Due to the large variety of products within our portfolio, Colourworx is broken down into divisions.
- Vehicle Branding
- Display & Events
- Interiors– including Graphic Glass
The team at Colourworx is a major part of the service proposition, with extensive knowledge, design capabilities and most importantly, the passion to be the market leader through innovation, development, and cutting-edge technology.
Colourworx offers customers:
- We add value by offering a dedicated account manager to all clients, providing you with the best possible advice and service.
- With our in-house design capabilities, we can offer customers expertise in design, from full design concepts to re-sizing and modifying existing artwork.
- The Colourworx Production system ensures products are produced precisely to client’s requirements and brand standards with importance being placed on the accuracy of colours, sampling, and sign-offs.
- A dedicated seamstress on the premises with impeccable finishing skills.
- Access to the best and latest consumables on the market due to strong supplier relationships.
- A network of installers located throughout the country.
With the diversity of marketing needs and new technologies, the Worx Group understands the importance of providing a turnkey solution. The Worx Group is formed by stand alone divisions of Colourworx and companies who are dedicated to helping you make an impact with your brand or design. It was initiated by Colourworx, with the vision of “your image, on anything.” This means that the Worx Group will be able to cater to your specific marketing needs from large format printing, event branding, display signs, vehicle branding, and interior solutions such as decorative glass.
Instead of dealing with ten different companies for one event or campaign, you will only be dealing with one that can call upon specialists from other divisions within the group.
Click on the logo above to view the divisional website and for more information around our specialty solutions.